Hearst Castle & Monterey California Hotel Package Hearst Castle, completed in 1947 during Hollywood's Golden Age, is situated on 127 acres of the San Simeon hillside, approximately 90 miles south of Monterey. Hearst Castle is one of the world's greatest estates and a California Historical Monument. More than 165 rooms, unique artifacts, Renaissance art, ornate swimming pools, beautiful gardens and walkways can be found at Hearst Castle in California.
During the Hearst Castle tour, view the magnificent Casa Grande with its imposing Spanish-inspired towers and three guesthouses of Mediterranean Revival style. Walk to the observation deck for panoramic views of Hearst Castle on the crown of the Santa Lucia Mountains towering 1,600 feet above. This is a favorite spot for Hearst Castle photos. Don't miss the films at the National Geographic Theater.
The Hearst Castle Package for 2 persons includes:
Package disclaimer: Not valid on special events and holidays. Based on availability. No other discounts apply. Tax not included. Includes one night stay for 2 persons. 3 day advance booking required. Not valid on family suites.
- Breakfast Buffet for 2 at the hotel
- 2 tour tickets to Hearst Castle
- Your choice of deluxe accommodations:
- Offer valid Sunday to Thursday in Oct and Sunday to Friday in Nov to Jan 2015
- Prices $109 for one bed to $129 two beds
- Offer Valid October 1 to Jan 31 2015
- Free appetizer coupon to Cannery Row or Fisherman's Wharf restaurant
Offer Valid: . Expires January 31, 2015
To reserve this package, guest must email us.