Monterey California Whale Watching & Hotel Package
View majestic gray whales, sea otters, seals and more on exciting marine biology cruises and whale watching trips around Monterey Bay with our exciting Monterey Whale Watching packages. During whale watching trips, you'll cruise through Monterey Submarine Canyon to see deep-water whales, including orcas, humpbacks and blue and gray whales, and dolphins live and breed off the California central coast. Monterey and Moss Landing Harbors offer whale watching cruises during the popular gray whale migration every winter and spring.
Monterey Whale Watching Package (Valid Feb 18 to March 31, 2014) includes
- Your choice of deluxe accommodations: One Queen Bed or Two Double Beds
- Hot Breakfast Buffet for 2 at the hotel
- 2 tickets for a whale watching cruise in Monterey Bay
- Free appetizer coupon to Fisherman's Wharf restaurant
- Offer valid Sunday to Thursday in Oct and Sunday to Friday in Nov to Jan 2015
- Package Price October: $159 to $179 Valid Sunday to Thursday
- Package Price Nov - Jan 2015: $159 to $179 Valid Sunday to Friday
- Subject to weather conditions and room availability:
After booking the Monterey Whale Watching Package, guest responsible to call 831-375-4658 to reserve whale watching cruise and confirm departure times. Reference you are booking with the Monterey Whale Watching Package with Comfort Inn Monterey by the Sea.
Whale watching cruises are subject to availability. Times subject to change and may change due to weather conditions. In the event that trips get cancelled due to weather conditions, whale watching cruise ticket prices will be deducted from package cost upon return of Whale Watching Vouchers to the hotel .
Package disclaimer: Not valid on special events and holidays. Based on availability. No other discounts apply. Tax not included. Includes one night stay for 2 persons. 3 day advance booking required. Not valid on family suites. Expires January 31, 2015.
- To make reservation click on book now button