A Charming Seaside Hotel in Monterey
Nestled along the breathtaking Central California coast, The Inn at 1252 Monterey is a charming seaside hotel for family vacations, getaways and business trips. We're steps from Del Monte Shopping Center, a mile from downtown and Monterey Conference Center, and minutes of historic Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf.
Our quaint boutique hotel offers a mix of contemporary comfort, local charm, and coastal ambiance, so you feel at home in Monterey. Intimate, warm, and friendly. That's us. Relax in stylish rooms and family suites with comfortable bedding, refrigerators, flat-screen TVs and microwaves. Take a swim in the heated outdoor pool, relax on the sundeck and check emails with free Wi-Fi. Wake up each morning and stay productive with business services. When you're ready to explore Monterey, head to our front desk for whale watching tours or tickets to local attractions.
Book Direct, Benefit Always
- Up to 20% off your stay
- Best price guarantee
- No additional booking fees
- Flexibility in modifications to reservations
- Complimentary WiFi
Things to do in Monterey, CA
Discover nearby attractions, like the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row, Pebble Beach, Monterey State Beach, and 17-Mile Drive. Hop on Highway 1 to drive Big Sur's breathtaking coastline.
- Go to slide 0 - Monterey Whale Watching
- Go to slide 1 - Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Go to slide 2 - Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Go to slide 3 - Cannery Row
- Go to slide 4 - Discover Monterey Wine Country
- Go to slide 5 - Biking
- Go to slide 6 - Hiking
- Go to slide 7 - Boating
- Go to slide 8 - Golf Courses in Monterey County
- Go to slide 9 - Beaches
- Go to slide 10 - State Parks in Monterey County
- Go to slide 11 - Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Go to slide 12 - Cannery Row
- Go to slide 13 - Old Fisherman's Wharf
- Go to slide 14 - Laguna Seca Raceway
- Go to slide 15 - 17 Mile Drive/ Pebble Beach
- Go to slide 16 - Big Sur Coast Highway
- Go to slide 17 - Monterey State Historic Park
- Go to slide 18 - Monterey Bay Coastal Recreation Trail
- Go to slide 19 - Monterey Conference Center
- Go to slide 20 - Old Fisherman's Wharf
- Go to slide 21 - Laguna Seca Raceway
- Go to slide 22 - 17 Mile Drive/ Pebble Beach
- Go to slide 23 - Monterey Film Locations
Monterey Whale Watching
Discover the wonders of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary on a whale watching cruise departing from Old Fisherman's Wharf. Spot whales, dolphins, sea lions and wildlife on scenic Monterey Bay.
Elegant Rooms & Suites
Relax in stylish rooms and family suites with comfortable bedding, refrigerators, flat-screen TVs, and microwaves. Our hotel in Monterey, CA, is close to shopping, dining, beaches, nightlife, and attractions.
Designed for Today’s Traveler
The Inn at 1252 Monterey is an inviting coastal hotel perfect for a family vacation, romantic getaway, or water sports adventures in beautiful Monterey. Stay refreshed in our heated outdoor pool and relax on the sundeck. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi and stay connected and productive with our business services.